DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Trust and Corporate Service Market: Analysis By Alternative Asset, By Segment (Corporates, Funds SPV, High Net-worth Individuals, and Others), By Region Size And Trends With Impact Of COVID-19 And Forecast up to 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global trust and corporate service market were valued at US$11.39 billion in 2022. The market value is expected to reach US$15.25 billion by 2028.
The trust and corporate services provide a broad range of administration services to lend assistance to its clients to set up, structure, and manage their financial and investment decision. The trust and corporate service market is mainly focused on stable countries with high regulations.
The market has been driven by a highly qualified workforce, high-value services, personal relationships between clients and service providers, and increased globalization.
The factors that are expected to contribute to the market growth in the coming years include rising household wealth, greater corporate and tax regulation, as well as, more outsourcing of administrative services by private equities and real estate funds. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approx. 5% during the forecasted period of 2023-2028.
- Escalating Global GDP Per-Capita
- Growing Global HNWI Wealth
- Growing Opportunity in Pension Asset
- High Client Retention Rate
- Increasing Number of Sovereign Investors
- Upsurge in Outsourcing
- Unstable Globalization and FDI
- Failure of Client Relationship
- Shuddering Global Consumer Confidence
- Increasing Cyber Threat
- Brexit Aftershocks
- Modifications in Regulations
- Political and Economic Ambiguities
- Trust and Good Corporate Behavior
- Low Entry Barriers
- Improvement and Advancement in Technology Infrastructure
- Strong Culture of Excellence
- Intertrust Group
- JTC plc
- TMF Sapphire Midco B.V. (TMF Group)
- M&T Bank Corporation (Wilmington Trust)
- Tricor Group
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
- Cafico International
- Apex Group Ltd. (Sanne Group)
- IQ EQ Group Holdings S.a r.l.
- Vivanco & Vivanco
Market Segmentation Analysis:
- By Segment: The report provides the bifurcation of the market into four segments: Corporates, Funds SPV, High Net-worth Individuals, and Others. Corporates held the major share of the market, whereas funds SPV is expected to be the fastest-growing segment in the forthcoming years. The demand for services by corporates has continued to rise in the past few years due to the high value-added administrative services and widely needed support services provided by trusts and corporate service providers, such as business advisory services and compliance services.
- Funds Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV) have thrived over the historic period owing to global economic expansion and increased globalization, which urged the necessity for outsourcing fund administration along with the basic trust and corporate services and inclined the demand for funds.
- By Alternative Asset: The market has been analyzed based on alternative assets. Alternative assets typically refer to investments that fall outside of the traditional asset classes commonly accessed by most investors, such as stocks, bonds, or cash investments. A surge in the global alternative assets market is attributed to the high performance of capital markets driven by accommodative monetary policies and substantial GDP Growth.
- By Region: The report provides insight into the trust and corporate service market based on the regions namely, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America held the major share of the trust and corporate service market in 2022. According to World Wealth Report, North America retained its commanding lead for HNWI population growth (13.2%) and wealth (13.8%) in 2021. The robust tech sector fuelled powerful wealth performance. Thus, the increase in the HNWI population is expected to positively contribute to the demand for trust and corporate services.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forthcoming years. In coming years, private equity and real estate funds are expected to see strong demand for trust and corporate services because of their industry’s growth and the increasingly complex reporting requirements that spur outsourcing of fund services.
- The increased need to comply with regulatory requirements is one of the key drivers supporting the trust and corporate service market growth in Europe. In the European trust and corporate service market, the UK held the highest share of the market in 2022 and it is also expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forthcoming years.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ligm4s-trust-and?w=4
Leave a Comment